Depression, anxiety and stress related symptoms including fatigue and pain, now account for the majority of days lost due to work-related ill health in the UK. Statistics published by the Health and Safety Executive for 2015/2016 showed that 11.7 million days were lost during that period for stress related illnesses. YouGov in 2016 also surveyed 20,000 people in work across the UK and found that 77 per cent of employees had experienced some kind of mental health problem, with 62 per cent identifying their work as a contributing factor.
We are currently witnessing epidemic rises in conditions such as chronic anxiety and depression as well as debilitating somatic syndromes including M.E., Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The cost to business in absenteeism, presenteeism and under performance is astronomical.
Rather than teaching a series of tools and techniques that are quickly forgotten and rarely implemented, we aim to offer an experience and help attendees develop a deeper understanding of themselves. Looking inwards for solutions rather than outside is more cost effective and less labour intensive.
The focus of our Wellbeing Workshops is to
- cultivate true empowerment and develop inner resilience
- combat stress and burnout from the inside-out
- gain an deeper understanding of self in order to experience high energy and creative flow
- understand the connection between emotional stress and physical and psychological symptoms and illness in order to create and enhance wellbeing
- help overcome workplace anxiety, depression, low energy, medically unexplained fatigue and pain and persistent headaches
- Help to increases productivity and reduce the number of days lost to illness
- Create better leadership and management skills in people
If you would like to discuss how our workshops could be of benefit to your organisation, please complete the form below and I will be in touch.