Evan Brand is a Researcher, Author and Host behind the Not Just Paleo. Evan studied Business and Communications at the University of Louisville, and went on to spend a year in the Geoscience program at Indiana University learning about society’s integration with nature.
Evan has authored the book Rem Rehab looking at the importance of appropriate sleep and it’s impact on health and wellness.
Great discussion with Evan where we talked about…
- his journey though depression and out the other side
- the impact of work and living environments on mind, emotions, health and wellness
- sleep, circadian rhythms and melatonin, and the impact on stress and wellbeing
- getting in tune with your body
- strategies for overcoming stress
- dealing with performance anxiety, and
- understanding the importance of looking after yourself and eliminating with unwanted negative influences
- Listen and subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and subscribe on Stitcher Radio
- If you like the show please leave a review here and let me know what guests you’d like me to have on the show
- If you have any questions or comments about the show please join the discussion on our Facebook page