One of the differentiating factors about being human is our cooperation, collaboration and relationship. We exist in relationship with each other, so the way we relate and connect is an extremely important part of our lives. Relationships come in many forms from family, to business, friendships and sexual relationships. All have common and idiosyncratic characteristics.In this program you will learn:
- The role that relationships play in our lives and how we can learn from them
- How to make relationships productive and mutually beneficial
- Effective communication within relationships
- Why do couples find it harder and harder to create a nurturing developing relationship? Why are so many relationships ending acrimoniously?
- What are the keys to developing a deeper more fulfilling relationship? How to create a more harmonious fulfilling relationship
- The pitfalls that keep you trapped in unhappiness and discomfort within your relationship